NO ORDINARY!

And then suddenly I woke up in mid of the night, the feeling was not good. Heart beating fast, no peace to feel around. Everything was quiet, no sound, but I was in chaos. No explanation to this.

When there's nothing as such depressing around you, but there's something still deficient? Everything's just going fine.Yes, Fine! And fine seems enough, isn't it? Being satisfied just in the ordinary. Ordinary is just being in the comfort zone but it for sure never means to be contented. An average human lives for around 75-80 years, and being just fine all these years is simply not what I want to do with my life. Happiness is what matters, not with others, not because of others, but because of me!

If I am to live this life, I want to live it to the fullest. Not just live but make my life a mark for others.
I want to fail, and I want it to be a number of times because I want my success to be much louder than any of my failures. I want to stay unsatisfied with my success, because I want to strive for more of it. And only then will I be able to grasp the pace that I want! Living the usual routine, everyday, having a monotonous life is not what I expect. Instead, I want each day of my life to be adventurous and challenging and this is what will keep me going. I want to learn, more and more about everything that connects with the reality. I want to see the other side of world, because life is not just about where I am, life is not just about where I can be, but its more about where I would never be!
Yes! I want to explore that's untouched. And at the moment when inhaling for the last time, I want to be satisfied then, to have lived with the fact that there was much for me to reveal and l did pay a bit of my light into it!
And If I were to stay satisfied with the ordinary, I wouldn't have been where I am and I would never be where I want to. <3

Popular posts from this blog

My explanation for losing it!

What are you chasing?

You are allowed

Did you accept who you are?

Are you dead?

What about your Que?

Bitter realisation

Yes! I'm an emotional fool.

My part of real reality!

Are you Powerful?