YOU ARE IMPORTANT !

Did you ever realize what it means to be important in own's vision?  Life had been a really cruel deal to make, right? Having experienced the darker face of life, I prefer not being a mature person. That would make life so much easier, when you start looking at it the way its shown, the way people explain it to you.

Being important in own's vision, is it being selfish? Giving importance to oneself is not being it. I make up the prior most position in my life, does this sound selfish? Well, yes, it can be being self-centered! Because understanding what my need is and giving importance to my wishes and my peace is the most beautiful deed that I can do to myself. Thinking about the happiness of others, about what they need, about what will make them happy and comfortable is something that everyone should think of, but only when it gives a little pinch of happiness to oneself too. I don't need a bunch of reasons to last long enough for me to stay happy forever, but I want a little ray of happiness in everything that I do for others. Yes, I'm self centered because I want to feel happy when I do something for others. Yes, every time I want to find a reason to be cheerful about being a kind person. Is this much to expect from myself? I guess, no!

Mental peace is the most important thing to acquire. Yes, this needs to be attained, acquired. This is not something that you will get in hands. This is to be earned. And, believe me, it does take guts! Humans wouldn't have evolved if life would have been easier than this. Evolution of emotions, I would define it as. Evolution from being immature to a mature person to when you realize you keep importance to yourself. Evolve!

Popular posts from this blog

My explanation for losing it!

What are you chasing?

You are allowed

Did you accept who you are?

Are you dead?

What about your Que?

Bitter realisation

Yes! I'm an emotional fool.

My part of real reality!

Are you Powerful?